View Single Post
Old 17-09-12, 09:34 PM

As I posted before. As a buyer, I loved it. Not because of the lower prices, or the greater ability to hagger, but I simple just didn't have to fight to get through the crowds. Not once did I get knocked about some chowderhead with an oversized backback and ego to match.

I was able to examine many more items, that I would normally not bother due to overcrowding.

Although I think I am freindly and pleasent enough, I really don't care for crowds. Never have and likely never will. I still get chills when I think of me trying to navigate the show a year ago last spring. I was on crutches and seemed to be a dilibrate target for everyone.

I found the prices on higher ended items seemed pretty much unchanged, however middle road and lower ended stuff seemed less pricey (a trend I do like).

I have notticed as well lately that there seems to be more of the "rare' items coming up on the market. What I mean are iems such as 1canpar badges (legit, no the fakes) also a few 8th Recce officers scrolls about as well.

Overall I really enjoyed this show, although I only picked up a couple little items.

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca