View Single Post
Old 03-02-23, 01:51 PM

Default Tech Assistance Please

Afternoon All,

I have been trying, with little success, to locate an old post by Dave Cutforth.

If memory serves, I think on one occasion when Dave resigned from the forum and then returned, it was necessary, for some technical reason, for him to alter his username slightly - I may be wrong about that. I think he may have altered it from Davec2 or DaveC2 to its final incarnation of davec2.

If he did alter his username, would it mean that posts submitted by him prior to his original username being amended would no longer show up when searching under his final username, even if the changes were something as minor as altering a capital letter to a lowercase letter or vice-versa?

I do not seem to be able to search for his posts under any other variation of his final username.

The post I am searching for contains a picture of a Queen's badge which looked very similar to that pictured below - an all-G/M QRWS cap badge on loops, with no overlaid scroll.

With thanks,

JT

JT QRWS.jpg

EDIT: I should perhaps add that I am able to see all threads started by Dave, right from his very first, but I do not seem to be able to search for individual posts made prior to June 2013.

Last edited by Jelly Terror; 03-02-23 at 02:27 PM.