View Single Post
Old 22-02-21, 02:42 PM

THANK YOU My Friends, As always I'm truly do appreciate all the kind advice. I too feel that the latest example I Posted is indeed way over priced. Honestly, based upon my many years of collecting, I feel a Badge such as that should run around $25 USD. As we all know, there's no shortage of available RAMC OSD examples out there, it's just trying to find one manufactured during a specific period. But too high, is too high, plain & simple ! I also plan to look into the Collar version as indicated by 'Luke H' a bit earlier. However that too may not be exactly what I'm seeking, as it's reputed to be of Gaunt mtg, which IIRC, that would indicate post WW1 production, as Gaunt reportedly purchased the original WW1 manufacturer of whom I can't immediately recall the name. I'll most likely hold off until I've found one that's both correct & also within reason, which I'm certain will come along sooner or later. The main thing is that that I was fortunate enough to both obtain the Medal Group which this particular Badge is in reference to, & if course to have so much luck in researching it, as in my experience, documenting British Decorations to Foreign / U.S. recipients can be most frustrating with some being much more so than others ! On this item I was indeed very fortunate, due primarily to the extremely kind assistance of fellow collectors, & along with my extensive personal reference library which I been compiling now for just about 50 years. Well, THANKS AGAIN Gentlemen, & if in the off chance that someone here happens across an example of the RAMC Badge I'm looking for, & at a fair price, PLEASE do let me know at; dpast32@aol.com

Best regards, Dom Pastore Jr. / 'dpast32'

Last edited by dpast32; 22-02-21 at 03:43 PM.