View Single Post
Old 16-02-23, 02:59 AM

I contacted the seller of the one listed on ebay a while ago and he was very good about it, said the buyer would be disappointed, and going on the feedback he received for that title he told the buyer it was a dud.
AMC titles have also been cut down to make an AVC title which are considerably harder to find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David191 View Post
Hi Vigilans,

I actually bought a real AFC shoulder title a few weeks back here in Australia & it was a little pricey, as one would expect unless you are very lucky.
I then saw a more 'modern' looking one for sale on eBay a couple of weeks later, described as being of British manufacture, which sold for considerably less.
Anyway, I knew the modern looking one was probably shonky but wanted to know more as to why, how, etc. Thank you for your post as it explains exactly what I was looking at on eBay & what can go on with these shoulder titles.
I am familiar with Australian ANZAC 'A's being messed with but now I will also look out for these also. Having said that, when you get the chance to compare a real one to these shonky ones they are worlds apart!

Best regards,
David