View Single Post
Old 23-03-08, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Owen View Post
Thanks for the input on the Inns. I had not examined the die flaw that closely. It was not the Inns badges that I was doubting, but the ASC and ESurreys that I have. The fact that well known dealers hold the Inns badges as genuine yet they have the same mark and yellow metal, is why i have not dismissed the ASC or ESurreys. The existance of badges such as the ones shown is in their favour. What I would really like to find in a non Woodward example of either.

Hope I did not worry you unnecessarily before your new one arrives.

Alan

Alan,

It's alright, you didn't worry me (for long) I'd already taken all what I said into account before bidding and decided that it was genuine... was actually prepared to go higher than I won it for as I was that convinced.

As for E.Surrey Woodwards I can't help you out, I don't own one and my uncle (who's got a far better '16 collection than me) doesn't have one he's happy with... and its not Woodward stamped btw! lol

There is a Woodward marked ASC on ebay at the moment, prehaps the seller can provide you with a pic of the back to help you decide on them.

Luke