View Single Post
Old 24-04-21, 08:42 AM

Default A Fond Farewell.

Hello Chaps,

The time has come, I'm afraid, for me to call it a day, I have been thinking along these lines, for a while, but matters have now come to a head. I'm actually wondering if any of the medication that I'm on these days is causing me to lose my grip on reality. A badge that I don't think is too bad, is, in actual fact, a total POS, so it's startlingly obvious to me, that I don't know my arse from my elbow, where badges are concerned.

I would like to apologise to all those who have had to put up with my silly questions and mindless waffling in recent months. I would also like to thank all of the forum members from whom I've bought a great many Suffolk and RA badges. I did lovingly mount all of these badges on pieces of cardboard prior to framing them properly. I do now have all of the framing materials, but, sadly, I fear, all of the badges are now destined for a couple of empty ice cream cartons.

I need to go back to collecting something that I do actually know a little bit about, I am an OAP and have been for the last 16 years, so I don't know quite how many new collections I'll be able to find time for! But, for now, at least, it's onwards and upwards, just no more badges!