Thread: Prices
View Single Post
Old 18-01-10, 11:59 PM

Although I don't sell a lot of items and have in the past traded badges with dealers and collectors alike in transactions in lieu of cash. I don't usually have spares.

The badge I have posted here is slightly less than for what I paid for the upgrade in which I paid more plus shipping which I didn't tag onto this badge. I ain't in this to make money or gouge anybody! I don't usually find what I am looking for on this forum in the first place!

I am now just starting to contribute to the CEF gallery some of the RARER CEF BADGES for everyone to see!

As for British badge which I know very little about just that their is a alot of repros out there and prices are quite different in relation to CEF badges which I consider myself very well versed in!

If this forum wants to put a user fee on members who use the classifieds so be it! Its alot better than paying all the ebay fees and paypal fees. Plus I don't mind supporting this excellent forum anyways you should pay something for the wealth of information availible here!

Carry On!