View Single Post
Old 09-07-16, 07:42 AM

Morning Jerry,
I've all but given up with ebay, I seldom even look at it, if you know who you are buying from it's okay I suppose, although, I tend to look elsewhere.
These idiots, who send you an item, but, not the actual item that was photographed in the particular auction that you bid upon and won, really do annoy me, this seems to be a growing trend with some sellers merely using a "stock" photo, without, of course, actually stating that in the first place.
It is commonplace in badges, but, less common a practice with other items, thankfully.
What amazes me, is that all these people, like the one you have brought to notice here, still seem to have absolutely no shortage of customers whatsoever.
Very annoying indeed!
Kind regards Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBBOND View Post
That one is funny and his denial is beyond a joke, especially for the helmet where he denies saying it was named, even though it is still in the items sales description.

At least these two noticed they had been ripped, but the quantities of pimped helmets he has sold recently are going to come back on the market at some stage and the then sellers are in for a shock.