View Single Post
Old 08-05-21, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke H View Post
I don’t mean this in an unfriendly way but it’s quite overload.

You’ve posted perhaps 200 odd badges for comment in 3 or 4 days. Most threads or discussions focus on one or maybe a handful of badges, many of yours are near complete sets/themes and it’s one after the other.

Personally I think with large sets the best method is to create an album and invite comments, which is possible below individual pictures.

Keeping track of 20 odd badges asked about within a single thread is not the easiest.

I will comment on more when I have time to go through them.

Hi Luke, Thanks for your comments. I understand what you are saying. We are almost there. Just a couple of infantry badges left and some support formations. I realy appreciate all the help given and I wish I had more time to do this but I am running against a dead line for the return of badges that are not original to the seller. As for an album that is an interesting idea although I am not sure doing an album is less work for anyone if they have to work through 200 or so badges or so. I thought it best to cut up my badges into groups so as to attract those who have a special interest in f.e. hussars or fusiliers and give them more sizable chunks to work with. In any case thanks for all your help so far and like I said the end is in sight! Cheers, Tom