View Single Post
Old 05-07-20, 04:47 PM

I agree with Paul and welcome debate too. I can disclose my badge (on patch) with die flaw, was traded with Belly who got it from Jack. Jack had acquired a number of items from a Liverpool collector know to have a good Far East collection (possibly because of an interest with Chindit connection of 13th Bn Kings Liverpool Reg) Jack was sold the V Force patch - in my post - from the same collector he got the headdress badge from - both were said to be from the same veteran - and he let me know. It was my desire to keep cap badge and title together that led to a trade with Belly. Belly and I have a shared main interest in Commando insignia so it was good we came to an agreement more central to Paul's (Belly's) interest and I got the V Force cap badge to go with the title. It explains why the same badge appears in my post, and Paul's (Belly's) post.
Having examined it closely, I have no problem with it - but discussion is always welcome.
As we agree - Everyday is a school-day when we learn something - and I am still at 'school', even though a rather mature pupil ...
Regards
Mike