View Single Post
Old 25-05-11, 08:18 AM

I want it because it's genuine and I like badges that are genuine, particularly ones that have been 'messed around with' by their owners. Just to clarify ; I never said that the clasped badges weren’t arm badges, I have no portal on the past to ask someone; I just thought the fitting would be sloppy and therefore unlikely to have been. But and its a big BUT; If there is one thing I have learned about this badge collecting malarkey is to keep an open mind, especially regarding Cavalry and ESPECIALLY with KDG! I have lots of photographic evidence of badges being worn that have never been mentioned in any of the badge collecting Bibles' including the Late Great David Linaker and my charming mate Gordon Dine's wonderful effort. And when i showed a particular photo of an Edwardian KDG SNCO wearing an arm badge to them; both of them almost fell off their chairs! Insisting I should write a book (which I will) exclusively about KDG/Bays/QDG. So; once again, I won’t die in a ditch over a badge fixing, shame there is no photo!
As for trading, what are you missing? Please be sensible what you have is only an oddity not a silver gilt enamel full size Officer's badge lol.
I’ve been trying to contact you by email. Has it changed as ive received no reply?