View Single Post
Old 01-08-13, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Dorosh View Post
I see there is still a lot of confusion around this decision. It seems discussion on the rationale for the change has been actively halted? Anyone who would like an alternate venue is welcome to ...
A warning to serving CAF members considering Mr Dorsh’s hollow invitation above. If what you post does not conform to the narrative of Mr Dorsh and Mr Law, then it will be deleted without trace or edited of all its content. They put forward that your post will stay if you disclose your full name and identity to one who is self-identified as being emotionally and politically connected with the imposition of this change. In which case you can most likely expect the chain of command to quickly and harshly come down upon you for having an opinion.

After the moderators had asked that discussion not encompass the merits of the change, Mr Dorsh acknowledged that direction and then proceeded to post arguments in support of the change. Those arguments are demonstrably false or fail when held to scrutiny. In deference to the moderator request, I will not reproduce the separately verifiable facts here. I assume Mr Dorsh is aware, having read the two arguments before deleting all trace of them.

Mods,
I apologise for extending the tangent from your theme. I felt other service members entitled to know of the trap to which they are invited through the post above. To avoid further distraction from your desired topic, I will withdrawal myself from further participation in this thread unless it is decided to broaden the arcs of discussion.