View Single Post
Old 15-02-11, 10:52 AM
Banned

Default TRF Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter J View Post
Okay Guv... issa fair cop; it was us.

I got mowvs to feed and times is 'ard.
Members will note that this thread has now descended into the depths of farce so I'll play along!

Here is a draft of the EBay ad that I won't be submitting, I think it's probably best if we keep this silliness in house:

Extremely Rare Original Tactical recognition Flash

Sold as SCARCE and original item as designed and produced in theatre by the valiant members of the BMBF and its affiliated commonwealth associates.

Your chance to own an example of this fine quality, military related item. Hand pressed onto an old pair of jeans by Minor badge artisan Charlie 585 a veteran of many a forum conflict from the design table of noted veteran Peter J AKA (Agent clip art) of “Norfolk’n’chance” fame.

Wow your friends by adorning your anorak with this fantastic item-Don’t delay order today.

Buy it Now price £100- 1000 available Or for the connoisseur Order the original Sealed pattern card at £500, made to order (a one off, honest Guv’).

All proceeds to the fund for the idle, eccentric and army barmy!

OK, silliness aside, should any member wish to receive the iron on transfer which I have produced in two sizes 58mm and 25mm square please let me know. If there is enough interest I will work out a way to supply it in limited numbers at cost of P&P only.

Regards to all.

Ry