View Single Post
Old 06-09-14, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by engr9266 View Post
I hope Chris won't put his price up after seeing this.....
Hi Jerry,

Nope price will stay at 95GBP inc shipping for UK customers if payment is via my UK bank A/C. I do wonder what it may be worth in a few years though. One Canadian collector purchased four copies and another purchased two copies so it looks like a few are being put away as an investment for the future.

There is a still a small stock in the UK for immediate shipping and a slightly larger stock here in EnZed for the rest of the world but that will be about it. I have no plans for a further edition or printing.

I am currently working on a 'New Metal' follow up version which is based on the same layout as my A/A book. It is currently 95% text written but I have not started photography yet. The new book (if I go ahead) will be smaller and cheaper to print and post though as there are fewer badges to comment on.

However, I am still looking for approx. 10 official badges of the 160 odd MoD authorised pieces which are/were provided by the public purse, 8 other authorised pieces provided at regimental/corps expense and 13 'possibles'.

Regards

Chris