Thread: Tiger lily
View Single Post
Old 06-04-18, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewley View Post
Read a very informative article a couple of years ago about the people who populate website forums.
The watcher- logs in and never posts
The 'expert' - think we all know of a couple of them on here!
The combatant- self explanatory
The 'bomber'. - appears from nowhere, posts incessantly for a short while then disappears without trace.
I think the tiger falls into this last category.
Ooh did I post incessantly? Thank you!

I love the forum but I barely have time to breathe anymore, let alone sit and read posts or contribute. My personal life has changed dramatically as many of my friends on here know, and it just keeps on getting more challenging, I don't have the disposable cash or time that I used to have. I occasionally buy the odd piece of militaria but can no longer buy, read on this forum or post "incessantly" as I used to. There is a hell of a lot going on in my world and not all of the difficulties of my own making unfortunately.

I do pop by for a read now and then, but as I am often pulling 12-18 hour days just to keep up with the "big boys" in part of my life, I literally can't keep up with everything.

Lovely to hear from those who have been concerned and taken the time to post here or message me privately. 🐯