View Single Post
Old 13-01-23, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin 17 View Post
Oh damn! I thought that I had the best collection of British hats and helmets on this side of the Atlantic but now I am number 2! LOL Very nice and it beats my 4 Dragoon helmets, I will get a picture soon and post it.

BTW is there any chance your daughters are up for adoption? But seriously, I think all of us here think you raised them very well indeed!

Colin
Hello Colin,

So, my daughters are in their thirties and come with husbands and dogs and cats and great jobs...adoptable, probably not... but I will trade them for your four helmets! LOL, LOL!!!

On a more serious note, yes, do post pictures of the four helmets in your collection, I would be excited to see them! What do you collect primarily? I am limited to dragoon helmets only with the occasional helmet plate thrown in but have a Victoria artillery helmet that I have owned since I was a youngster and have entertained adding a lancer cap and a hussar busby to the collection for variety and representative examples. What are the four helmets you hold in your collection? Since you have an interest in dragoon helmets you can see my collection more clearly in my album here on the "Forum", under the title "British and Commonwealth Dragoon Helmets." Please do take a look!

Best regards,

David