View Single Post
Old 04-09-08, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard-ri View Post
I can see this thread becoming decidedly ugly. Sarmajor, while I have a few A/A badges in my collection, quite a few others do collect them. Especially younger collectors who can't afford the older less common and more expensive badges. I feel your use of the word "Shit" to describe A/A badges is uncalled for. How would you feel if someone called your collection "Shit"?

Regards, Michael
Point taken

I apologise for my comments to A/A badge collectors as I had no intention whatsoever of offending anyone.

My comments were purely for asthetic reasons as most such badges that I have seen (primarily current issue Australian badges) have been overshiny, the lettering indistinct and usually unimpressive.

I can only say that, not having much idea of values - nor being a buyer or seller of badges - my comments were not related to the value of the badges but only to the appearance of the ones that I have seen and not meant, in any way, to put down collectors of those items.

I will watch my throwaway words in future and hope that collectors do not take offence.

Last edited by sarmajor; 04-09-08 at 02:26 AM.