View Single Post
Old 11-12-10, 06:29 AM

Location: In Luxembourg for the last 20 years and staying. They take much better care of us here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2747andy View Post
I am more than willing to support the recommendations to add new sellers to the Forums list! But I feel that those who constantly act in a disgraceful manner and take the "Piss" should be removed just as quickly!

A disgruntled member!

Andy
Nicely put Andy.
I have bought a few odd items (and will continue to do so) from yourself and have been 100% satisfied.
I concur with your comments and specifically the one quoted above.

Why are there still forum members on the sellers list that have acted this way? Or are they there 'for life' due - to the PC world we live in.....
I would have thought that this type of conduct is not doing this hobby any good whatsoever. It has certainly curtailed my purchases in a big way.

I would also like to say that I have been more than happy with ALL those people and their items that I have bought via the Forum 'Sales' page. Thank you.

In case I forget..... I would like to wish you everyone else (you know who you are) a good and pleasant (stress-free) Xmas.

I am taking 3 weeks off for the first time in 7 years and may just be able to convince my wife Jennifer that there is more to 'these bits of cloth and metal thingys' than there is to a pair of new curtains...... But as she is from Larne and definitely related to Mrs DaveC, I may need longer...