View Single Post
Old 10-12-10, 05:09 PM
Member 2008-16- Rest in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba Jabba View Post
Hi Dave,

In none of my posts here did I mention the word 'dealer', so I am not sure what your talking about when you speak of clarity? The term seller refers to anyone commercial or none commercial, thus anyone selling in the public domain. It is more often the none commercial ebay vendors on this particular forum who receive the most attention.

If someone posts onto one of these eBay threads with a new account......then makes three posts there and never appears on the forum again......what would your conclusion be? With refernce to those who refuse to admit who they really are.
Hi Steve,

My apologies for a slight misrepresentation in my writing, I tend to use the word seller and dealer as the same, sometimes seperately but usually in the same context, is a dealer not a seller ?

Neither am I trying to disect what you say literally but more in a general term, as in the dishonest individuals, I have noticed that quite a few new members have made a point, been wrong and have said nothing else, that I would put down to probable embarrassment ??

By clarity, I mean that if a seller/dealer is attacked mistakenly, which happens quite often and someone jumps to the defence of that person, then I also think the reaction to a seller/dealer who is proved wrong, should also be highlighted, with the same intensity !!

What I have noticed on this forum, is that whenever there is a divide between opinions, some members tend to jump in defence of certain people, more because they are friends than because they believe that what is being said/written is incorrect, or they refuse to believe that anything untoward should be said in the first place.

I still have no intention of either opening old wounds nor causing more discomfort for anyone on the forum but I have to point out that one or two members tend to state an opinion and believe in their own minds, that they are the only ones capable of having an opinion in the first place, it is almost unheard of for others to disagree with them ???

Don,

It runs in the family mate and Kath has five sisters and they are all the same, it can be a bit of a pain at family gatherings, that's for sure......

Dave.