View Single Post
Old 08-06-20, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
Henk - you are to be congratulated on the most fantastic archive of lineage I have ever seen in over 40 years researching. Obviously a lifetime's work for you. The presentation, detail etc is quite remarkable. I dipped into various areas of interest and found the links work superbly. Many thanks for sharing, and hoping you work gains the full recognition it deserves. I am delighted to have found so much information from a single link.
All the best
Mike
You make me blush

Thanks for all the praise. I need it specially today, because, for a reason I still do not understand, about 15 of my TA Artillery charts were empty a few hours ago. That is, not where you see them, but here on my developing site. I do of course have backups, but that only once a week and all the work of the last days is gone.

As you can read above I now have Litchfield (the second one also arrived) and I was very busy filling in the gaps and removing errors.

But your post above gives me the energy to repeat the work of last week .

BTW, feel free to use the charts as you like. Look at them, copy them, etc. I am not creating this for nobody to see it.

In fact, as I am already a bit older (ahem), I am more or less afraid that it will be lost after I walk under the streetcar or so. So someone who wants to mirror and/or inherit it would not be bad. But, apart from the ineterest in the subject, a bit of ICT (web-site) knowledge is preferred.

In any case, enjoy and spread the word.

Interested in the lineage of the unit your badge represents?
Try: Regimental lineages