View Single Post
Old 23-11-15, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcload View Post
Hello everyone.

First, thank you to excuse my English, I usually speak French ...

I'm the author of this book and I hope it will meet your expectations. This is the result of 3 years of work and 35 years of research and collection. I tried to be as complete as possible. I tried to illustrate all the badges depicted in famous references books written by known authors. Trying mostly to obtain the original ww2 badges (for some badge i've add a quality museum reproduction). I wanted to build a nice and useful guide for collectors. There are nearly 2000 badges and 650 pages, I hope to do better for the next edition (it is currently a limited edition and i'm the publisher). Don't hesitate to help me in this work. The next book i'm working on is about Indian, Canadian and Commonwealth Formation Badges.

Regarding shipping, I have not found a cheap rate for Canada. The postal service of my country (Belgium) does not offer a cheaper rate for a 1.5kg parcel. I'm still looking and hoping to find a solution for my Canadian friends. Maybe a bulk order reduce the cost ? I don't know but I'm searching for ...

If you have any questions about my book, don't hesitate to ask me.
Thank you for your interest and for your comments.

Bruno
How is this indicated in your book, please?

Marc

Last edited by 54Bty; 23-11-15 at 07:09 PM.