View Single Post
Old 27-11-15, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanbut View Post
Hello yes I have been making in India and Pakistan since 1978 that is why many of my items are accepted as original and get weekly emails now asking if a certain badge is mine and quite happily inform them. When serious collectors come into my shop I always explain how to spot a badge if it is made in Pakistan, India, china, UK US I have studied the styles of embroidery since I was 15 and although all the old schiffli machines have now gone from UK, there are still distinct differences from each country. The main danger is now Vietnam as new collectors will not study pieces before spending amounts of money, Andrew

Hello,

It sounds to me that your trying to play some kind of game here, and I don't like meaningless games here on what I consider to be a serious forum. If I remember correctly (all that time ago) at the beginning of this thread you asked for opinions on a badge that your now saying you made and is a copy? So why ask the question in the first place? And why wait for so long to come back to the thread? Please provide us with some evidence as to your claims as at the moment I really don't like where your heading as things just don't sound right at all.

As you also passed judgment on 2 x 24L bullion badges belonging to a member who has now left the forum (but I remember the details of his post and have seen both badges in the flesh, as well as the book they are published in) are you saying that your an expert on WW2 24L insignia?

FMT600