View Single Post
Old 18-01-20, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_2817 View Post
For many years all I had was a KC RAOC anodised badge without slider which had been superglued to a piece of red card, and I still have it somewhere. Then I found a very good example with a bent over 'shepherds croak' slider, and am still looking for a standard fix slider and a very elusive 1947 'Wide Tonanti' anodised badge of which a few examples have surfaced, but not near me

On the button front I am looking for RAOC 1947 pattern anodised buttons (with Corps title around the edge) the small example is I believe still a 1918 pattern with plain aluminium backing?
Yes Mike,

If i can help, I will definitely keep an eye out for you. Let's have an image to look at, the more looking the merrier

I'm looking for a couple of "Ordnance" buttons actually, for my collection of buttons. This would allow for the cross over into the Control Department & Commissariat & Transport Corps & Department.
(Well you never know, .... do you)

FBK

PS
Happy New Year to you all