View Single Post
Old 13-10-17, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer 17 View Post
Hi Mark

No not my copies, one of the other boys has beaten me to it.

Regards

Phil.
OK Phil

Nevertheless, if anyone has donated copies to RSL and or Museum libraries or is planning to do so... then as writers, we would strongly support that.

Can you 'private message' me about the bloke who donated a set of our books please? I want make a personal offer to him, to recognise and to support that sort of generosity.

Next, I've also given this matter some thought overnight and Arthur and I have decided that if members of this Forum are purchasing our books for donation to a recognised military charity in the way described... then if either Vol 1 or Vol 2 is purchased for that donation... then we will supply the relevant sister Volume (for free) to make a full set of Corps and Unit/Regiment references without additional charge.

Rather than heading to eBay or Amazon etc, if this offer is relevant to you, then please contact me directly by private message here on the forum, or via CharlieBravoBooks.com and we will deal with your order as a person to person sale (i.e. directly from us).
Whenever you get in touch, please indicate where the books are being donated and the books will then be signed by us and inscribed for donation to the intended library. We will be happy to note the name of the donor above our signatures as well (if you are not too shy for that

As the 'scribblers' behind these books, we hope that this will support Forum Members who also support military community organisations everywhere! And we do mean everywhere... because if the destination library is outside Australia, then we will post the book pair to overseas addresses (via airmail) for half of the typical UK/Euro zone/ US airmail postage cost as well... (i.e. for $AU35.00 for the pair).

Oh... and for those of you who are expert in Forum Admin... I'd appreciate it if someone took steps to see that this offer was posted where relevant forum members will see it over time? ... I don't want to be thought of as having '...wispered this down a well'.

Regards and good on those of you who support the causes that we all admire!

Yours in collecting and in writing

Mark Corcoran
charliebravobooks.com
Co Author of: “Metal Uniform Embellishments of the Australian Army”
Post 1953 (the QEII era) Vol 1 and Vol 2

Last edited by Mark Corcoran; 15-10-17 at 12:55 AM.