View Single Post
Old 04-02-08, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cameron View Post
Wow, that is the first medal I've ever seen named to a Rainbow. Regarding pics and pic size, I think the site software here will not allow large images to be hosted on the site. What I do is host my images on my website and link directly to them. I have 20 gigs a month bandwidth I'm paying for, so I might as well use it.
As well as Military Police related army and air force I also collect RCN uniforms, badges and insignia, but mostly as they relate to Crushers and Regulators. My website is at: http://mpmuseum.org
I have a few RCN pages up, it's an ongoing project. Being a former Army Meathead, I don't have a detailed knowledge of the RCN, so constructive criticism is always welcomed. My current project is a pdf of the 1918 Dress Instructions for the RCN. It should be online in a few weeks.
I'd love to see some CDVs of early Officers and Ratings.
Thanks John, I have not checked yr site yet but intend to. I know there is another Military Police Virtual Museum site & its quite good. Lots of RCN info on there, mainly concerning the history of the Naval Police/Regulating branch, Provost Corps,RCAF Police etc. A very informative site.

I checked some of the other photos posted in other topics on the forum & se most of the photos are small & have to be clicked on to enlarge. I dont have a website to draw from, but I have a large collection of file photos in my own collection & its easy to scan them.

I will post some RPPC's of Ships Police/Regulators soon IF its permitted on the forum - some of the forums are pretty touchy on 'off subject' posts.

Bryan