View Single Post
Old 01-07-19, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther1 View Post
I assume you didn't charge to display your items, you should say that you are content to remove yours when a more complete set is offered ( which I doubt any of the complainers could provide!), and that you are happy to receive donations of badges to expand your collection.
For some reason I did change my collection slightly. I put an E/Lancs, S/Lancs and Loyals buttons in. Guess that makes me compliant with the f/b bullies (a modern phenomenon) lol.

''As for how far back to go, probably no further than WW1, although I do have a couple of QVC,''

There in lies an interesting question. Is glengarry badge collecting 'capbadge collecting ?'' As you can see, with my collection I did just that with the (30th & 59th), because I wanted to show the direct link from 59th to the Duke of Lancs.

''That is a nice collection you have there, to have your items displayed is nice but to have them displayed at the Arboretum is an honour. I like that you have the shoulder titles with the badges, nice touch.''

Don't know where you live Mr Panther, but if your ever going past Nottingham Arboretum café please go in and have a look.

Last edited by Restrikes-ok; 01-07-19 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added too my post