View Single Post
Old 10-02-23, 06:39 AM

Default A ‘new’ member from The Netherlands

Dear forum members,

Hi, I am Frank C. Everards from the Netherlands. I have been a forum member for a little while now, but I realized I had never introduced myself to all of you. Apologies for that.

I went to Normandy for a weekend with my wife back in 1999 and there something grabbed me. It stayed with me so I decided I needed to do something. I wanted to tell the stories of those who had lived through this ordeal and the stories of those that got left behind but whom we will always remember. So I started collecting email addresses of veterans and I wrote them an email in which I asked for their stories.

The result now is over 250 WW2 veteran stories of all sides and a global coverage of the whole of WW2 including Battles, Holocaust, Concentration camps and much more all to be found on my website https://www.normandy1944.info

I recently completely rebuilt my entire website and a good friend of mine (thank you mate!) is helping me collect patches as I wanted to pay them the proper respect they deserve by showing only 100% original WW2 patches. That is in a nutshell my story, it is an honor and a privilege to be part of this forum! Looking forward getting to know all of you.

Have a great day!

Frank