View Single Post
Old 11-01-21, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy View Post
I don’t actually know for sure but quite a few! As with Luke the Wife thinks the same as his, in that I have a problem, also this thread helps raise an issue which I hope can be answered here, with so many badges she wants answers to Insurance as the Home Insurance does not cover them? She checked with them! 1st off she insists they are valued!!!! for Insurance purposes, not something you can just walk into a shop with is it! Any ideas? How do you cope with the thought of your badges oneday being destroyed by a Fire or being Burgled? It Iis always there at the back of ones mind! All the best billy
Greetings Billy.

Re insurance; Like you, I was also concerned that insuring my stuff would cost a fortune; and just last year I finally decided to take the plunge.

However, after making a few calls, I found a company that has insured my hoard, which I have valued with them at very well into double figure thousands, (which also includes a medal collection), for the price of a very good Volunteer battalion cap badge.

Have a mooch around and you will find the cover you need.

Regards.

Brian