Default 13th East Surrey's - Wandsworth

DSCF3104.jpg

DSCF3112.JPG

DSCF3103.jpg

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3101.jpg

DSCF3100.JPG

Dear members.

This is my first proper post on the Forum - despite having been a member for several years and this is my third attempt at writing this - having deleted the previous two in error!!! So please bear with me!!!

Let me start by making it clear that I am a dealer and the badges pictured will be for sale at some point, so as I do not wish to use any information provided by members for my own gain, please do not comment if you are unhappy with this.

I have just returned from a weekend away buying, and have been fortunate - very fortunate - to acquire the three badges pictured. As can be seen, they are all Officers Service Dress badges to the 13th (Wandsworth) Battalion, The East Surrey Regiment. 1 x Collar, 2 x cap badges. As can be seen, the cap badges are less their blades and one has had a pin fitted - presumably as a sweetheart? They are all correctly marked - F STARR PUTNEY SW. I have no doubt that they are genuine. So what I would like members advice on is this;

Should i get the two cap badges restored to their original condition or leave them as they are?

My gut feeling is to go for he restoration (sorry Dave - might be some more work coming your way for some of your expert tlc!) but welcome members opinions.....

Regards,

Tim.