British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off topic (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The Motto Cocker Pups (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91524)

GriffMJ 08-11-22 11:52 AM

The Motto Cocker Pups

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

Here is Mum (left) and Grandmother of the pups that are due in a weeks time. They are working Cockers from a falconry line.

Alan O 08-11-22 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good looking dogs.

This is my 'sprocker' Mun was a cocker and Dad a springer.

Drmiggy 08-11-22 06:46 PM

Hope you enjoy them Griff, ??

Regards Ian

GriffMJ 08-11-22 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drmiggy (Post 590778)
Hope you enjoy them Griff, ??

Regards Ian

Thanks Ian

I will, no doubting that :)

GriffMJ 16-11-22 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
...pups were born last night. Three girls and boy. So "Winnie" & "Pippa" have arrived.

GriffMJ 27-11-22 12:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pippa 530g & Winnie 730g at two weeks old. They are KC registered...something I didn't know.

Home Guard 27-11-22 05:05 PM

All such sweet precious babies. I loved seeing them!!!

Terry

GriffMJ 27-11-22 07:31 PM

Thank you Terry.

We shall be seeing them for the first time on the 12th of December.... so more pics then. At four weeks they will be opened eyed and playing, we should see a bit of their character :)

Luke H 27-11-22 08:12 PM

Wonderful Griff.

I’m surprised you didn’t go with the motto for their names - Daph or Gloria ;)

GriffMJ 27-11-22 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke H (Post 591987)
Wonderful Griff.

I’m surprised you didn’t go with the motto for their names - Daph or Gloria ;)

Sadly the M-J manor is not authoritarian ..... democracy dictates. Many names were put forward and my eldest managed to get her way on Winnie .... and I managed to get Pippa confirmed by the rest of the household. :)

cavalryman 27-11-22 10:25 PM

Griff, Puppies eat everything and widdle everywhere,

your house will be trashed.

but they are cute.

enjoy

Best regards John

GriffMJ 28-11-22 12:52 PM

Thanks John

....in the early days we rescued.... but the last two (English Pointer and Whippet) were raised from pups. We know what's coming :D

I have opted for 12 weeks before we pick them up.... so they get full time with mum and they are ready for their new life. The house will be fully prepped before their arrival.

Mike B 29-11-22 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GriffMJ (Post 591942)
Pippa 530g & Winnie 730g at two weeks old. They are KC registered...something I didn't know.

Their loyalty and affection will be worth more than any badge
Quite rightly it sounds like they are going to be treasured by you all ...

Home Guard 29-11-22 06:59 PM

Mike,

You are so right. The love and affection from fur babies negates everything else. We have bunnies (rabbits to non-bunny people) and talk about destructive! Their teeth never stop growing so they keep them worn down by gnawing... and I mean everything - furniture, baseboards, clothes, shoes, carpets, cabinets,... But our babies are NEVER in trouble for being bunnies, as that is how God made them. It's up to use to better bunny proof. One advantage, it takes only a few minutes usually to litter train them, and they will usually tell you where they want you to put it. Another plus being their poops have no odor.

Can't wait to see more pictures of your babies!!!

Terry

GriffMJ 05-12-22 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
.... eyes are open now. First visit on the 12th.