British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Military Topics (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Victorian Wars Forum. (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75063)

Hoot 26-08-19 10:04 PM

Victorian Wars Forum.

Does anyone know what has happened to the Victorian Wars Forum?. I cannot access it lately. I know they had been infiltrated by slappers offering their wares and wonder if that's the cause. Hoot.

grenadierguardsman 26-08-19 10:29 PM

I too had wondered what's happened to them.
Andy

Frank Kelley 27-08-19 06:46 AM

Infiltrated by slappers!:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoot (Post 487028)
Does anyone know what has happened to the Victorian Wars Forum?. I cannot access it lately. I know they had been infiltrated by slappers offering their wares and wonder if that's the cause. Hoot.

Hoot 27-08-19 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Kelley (Post 487039)
Infiltrated by slappers!:eek:

Yes Frank, foreign ones apparently, so they probably live in Luton. :D

Alan O 27-08-19 06:33 PM

Slappers means something completely different to my generation unless its an influx of common types with low morals...,,

Saying that some East European 'dating' internet sites might apply.

leigh kitchen 27-08-19 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan O (Post 487097)
Slappers means something completely different to my generation unless its an influx of common types with low morals...,,

Saying that some East European 'dating' internet sites might apply.

You say "slappers" like they're a bad thing?
Sorry, I've just realised, I'm old now - yes, bad, bad (depending on the postage charges for mail order brides nowadays - some are first class).

grenadierguardsman 27-08-19 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leigh kitchen (Post 487099)
You say "slapper" like it's a bad thing?

You've met my ex then.....
Andy

leigh kitchen 27-08-19 06:39 PM

Er.... so I've heard.......

leigh kitchen 27-08-19 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grenadierguardsman (Post 487100)
You've met my ex then.....
Andy

I've got one of those - expensive, aren't they?

Hoot 27-08-19 07:08 PM

Slappers, scrubbers, prozzies, whores, old bags, groundsheets, good-time girls, spreaders, mingers, etc. etc.. My generation knows the meaning of them all and so does my son's generation, no difference. :)

leigh kitchen 27-08-19 07:21 PM

I don't know, I think old school target identification (and aquisition if inexperienced, unwise, optimistic, desperate or just plain masochistic enough), is a risky pastime, best left to the altruistic older generation with less to lose in medical and legal fees than the current generation of young chancers.

Hoot 27-08-19 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leigh kitchen (Post 487110)
I don't know, I think old school target identification (and aquisition if inexperienced, unwise, optimistic, desperate or just plain masochistic enough), is a risky pastime, best left to the altruistic older generation with less to lose in medical and legal fees than the current generation of young chancers.

OK. :D

cavalryman 27-08-19 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoot (Post 487028)

Ok how do you join this forum, asking for a friend.

leigh kitchen 27-08-19 08:46 PM

Just knock twice and ask for Mabel.

Marcus H 28-08-19 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavalryman (Post 487123)
Ok how do you join this forum, asking for a friend.

Just to be safe - I think it best for you to advise your friend to get some adequate protection, like Norton, etc.

There are too many viruses about to infect ones hard drive.