British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cavalry, Yeomanry, Tank/RAC Badges (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Royal Lancers (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80294)

mac mcconnell 13-08-20 07:38 AM

Royal Lancers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well almost there just the Officers gilt pouch badge to go. I do have all the rank slides and officers ranks as well. The far red IRs cap badge is the very rare one o ly about 90 made for amalgermation parade. This came direct from a serving QM.

Marcus H 13-08-20 07:41 AM

A very nice selection and display, mate.

Best,

Marcus

slick_mick 13-08-20 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519261)
Well almost there just the Officers gilt pouch badge to go. I do have all the rank slides and officers ranks as well. The far red IRs cap badge is the very rare one o ly about 90 made for amalgermation parade. This came direct from a serving QM.

Very nice mate. I'm also chasing a officer pouch badge. :)

Lovely badges.

Mick

Lancer 17 13-08-20 12:12 PM

Hi mac

Very nice, well done.

Im also missing the officers pouch badge.

Regards

Phil.

mac mcconnell 15-08-20 05:55 PM

RL
 
news flash guess what i got ?

oh yerrrrrrrrrrrr

mac mcconnell 15-08-20 06:07 PM

RL
 
1 Attachment(s)
The gold Cypher in wear worn by the RSM RL who wears the same cross belt as the officers . Imagine how much nicer it would look fire gilded the old way.

Mike H 15-08-20 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519514)
The gold Cypher in wear worn by the RSM RL who wears the same cross belt as the officers . Imagine how much nicer it would look fire gilded the old way.


Beautiful item Mac,bet your a happy man

slick_mick 15-08-20 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519514)
The gold Cypher in wear worn by the RSM RL who wears the same cross belt as the officers . Imagine how much nicer it would look fire gilded the old way.

Very nice Mac! A pretty awesome badge.

Mick

mac mcconnell 16-08-20 11:11 AM

RL
 
1 Attachment(s)
Calling this RL Collection done for now. Back to hunting 21st shoulder titles now.

Lancer 17 16-08-20 12:33 PM

Hi Mac

GREAT badge very jealous !! Not

Regards

Phil.

Robthereiver 17-08-20 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519608)
Calling this RL Collection done for now. Back to hunting 21st shoulder titles now.

Hi mac

Nice collection..............but not quite done.

What about the 1st pattern collar badges surmounted with the St Edwards Crown(QC)?, images of these in wear can be found in 'The Chapka' 2015.

Hope thats of help:)

Rob

mac mcconnell 17-08-20 09:09 PM

Can you post a picture please Rob I do not have the Czapka mag I would be most greatful.
Best Mac

Tinto 17-08-20 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519608)
Calling this RL Collection done for now. Back to hunting 21st shoulder titles now.

Thanks for sharing, Mac. Congratulations.
John

Robthereiver 18-08-20 06:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mac mcconnell (Post 519797)
Can you post a picture please Rob I do not have the Czapka mag I would be most greatful.
Best Mac

There you go Mac ;) happy hunting :) (Image courtesy of The Royal Lancers)

mac mcconnell 18-08-20 06:33 AM

RL
 
Great Image Rob of hunting i go again ...................tall order this one me thinks

Best Mac


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.