British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introduction Zone (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   hello from virginia, usa (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52161)

rob carman 11-03-16 01:12 AM

hello from virginia, usa

Good evening,

I am a recent lurker and now a first time poster. I arrived here from the Great War Forum. My interest is in the Norfolk rifle companies, volunteer and territorial battalions.

Rob.

billy 11-03-16 06:06 AM

Hi Rob welcome to the Forum, you'll wish to be talking to Andy he is big on thi area he'll be along soon am sure and as this his his passion the best bloke to get acqainted with enjoy the Forum off to work billy

irish 11-03-16 01:17 PM

Hello Rob, the number of members from the US continues to grow, welcome.
Jack

Irv 11-03-16 01:23 PM

Welcome aboard Rob:)
Regards
Irv

Roy 11-03-16 02:19 PM

Hello Rob,

A heartfelt 'welcome' to the forum, a grand place with some decent gents.

I'm English but live in Arizona.

Cheers, Roy.

Tigerlily 11-03-16 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy (Post 350111)
Hello Rob,

A heartfelt 'welcome' to the forum, a grand place with some decent gents.

I'm English but live in Arizona.

Cheers, Roy.

And Ladies!! well one or two anyway

Hi Rob :)

Have fun, good to see someone else from GWF

Alli

Roy 11-03-16 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerlily (Post 350113)
And Ladies!! well one or two anyway

Hi Rob :)

Have fun, good to see someone else from GWF

Alli

Never one to leave You out Alli.:o:o It just goes to show I should have had my coffee 'before writing...:eek:

Tigerlily 11-03-16 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy (Post 350125)
Never one to leave You out Alli.:o:o It just goes to show I should have had my coffee 'before writing...:eek:

I know you don't normally Roy, as I have told you before, I appreciate you making a point of including me. Your a good boy Roy :D

And just for anyone else's benefit I really don't mind being one of the lads, but it's even nicer when addressing the forum as gentlemen if folks remember a girly or two is also here(like I'd let you forget :rolleyes:) as you do and Rob in his Liverpool Pal's post the other day. It doesn't go unnoticed, it makes me feel a bit more included and it's very much appreciated :o

Roy 11-03-16 03:16 PM

You're a grand lass Alli...:)

If you were a few thousand miles closer I would by you pint...or Babysham :p:p:p

Roy.

norfolk regt man 23-03-16 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob carman (Post 349995)
Good evening,

I am a recent lurker and now a first time poster. I arrived here from the Great War Forum. My interest is in the Norfolk rifle companies, volunteer and territorial battalions.

Rob.

Hi and welcome to the forum