British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (
-   Corps, Branches and the Royal Canadian Artillery (
-   -   RCAC Buttons (

Tankdriver 06-04-21 09:09 PM

RCAC Buttons

Any idea what buttons are in presently in use for the royal canadian armoured corps currently? I don't think it is the RCAC with the QC above the letters. I have the KC set, and the QC set, but not sure what goes with the Canada set..

Walt P 07-04-21 04:57 AM

The buttons for the dress uniform are no longer generic to the Armoured Corps. There are specific buttons to either of the 3 Canadian regular force armoured regiments, those being, in no specific order:

- The Royal Canadian Dragoons,
- Lord Strathcona's Horse
- 12E Regiment du Blinde du Canada

Likewise, there are unique buttons to each of the 18 Canadian armoured reserve units.

For more info, check out Wikipedia, search criteria on google: ROYAL CANADIAN ARMOURED CORPS


Phillip Herring 07-04-21 06:00 PM

The RCAC kit shop is on line through Facebook. They sell RCAC buttons.


Walt P 08-04-21 01:33 AM

I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification Phil.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.