Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crest-insignia View Post
    Morning Chaps + Chapesse’s
    We had the 1st & 2nd Battalion versions made about 6-8 years ago, as a purely unofficial ‘morale’ patch.

As with all good ideas, they have been copied by other sellers, and the ‘steelbacks’ version added.

At the time, I considered having the ‘Pompadours’ done as well, but decided against it as, if you start doing ‘obsolete’ units, where do you call a halt?
    T
    Thanks for this info

Comment

Would like to find and buy one of the steelbacks patch’s as shown at the beginning of this thread. Thanks Andrew

Comment

Andrew,I go past the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire company location in Corby a bit. This is one of the now 3 Royal Anglian companies,the noticeboard outside shows the blue,red and yellow flash upon it. I presume that this what they are wearing as a TRF. If I get a.chance,I'll stop and see if I can "purchase" one from them.

Comment

The Steelbacks is private purchase badge, The TRF has been used since 2006 by the 3rd Btn but they had a badge made with STEELBACKS in black with a blackborder on green in Dec 2017 to be used on day sacks etc

Comment

Working...
          X