Intelligence Corps Anno KC cap badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence Corps Anno KC cap badge

I have a Kings crown Intelligence Corps Anodised cap badge maker on slider R A Hughes Ltd any idea to its value and rarity.

Regards

Fred

Originally posted by armbandman View Post
    I have a Kings crown Intelligence Corps Anodised cap badge maker on slider R A Hughes Ltd any idea to its value and rarity.

Regards

Fred
    Fred,
    "Very Scarce and a Lot"!

Andy

Comment

Last one i saw went for around 300. Im pretty sure that RA Hughes was the only maker known of this badge.

Comment

KC ANNO INTELLIGENCE CORP

Wow I thought it was a bit rarer with the kings crown, that is good news

Thanks guys now I need to decide whether to keep it or pass it on I

Regards

Fred

Comment

I sold one a couple of years ago for 375- almost certain that the price won't have gone down since then!
          PL

Comment

Originally posted by armbandman View Post

Regards

Fred
            Hi Fred,

Lots.

Regards

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Mike H View Post
              Last one i saw went for around 300. Im pretty sure that RA Hughes was the only maker known of this badge.
              I've never seen a Kings Crown Int Corps, other than the one I have - unsurprisingly, its a R A Hughes one.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh kitchen View Post
                I've never seen a Kings Crown Int Corps, other than the one I have - unsurprisingly, its a R A Hughes one.
                Just have to be in the right place at the right time. I found mine ,3 months later or so i found the one that Chris C now has in his collection.

Comment

Hacks me off that I can't find my Int Corps plastic economy, I found two together years ago, a brown or tan & a silver-grey but a couple of house moves later.........

Comment

Working...
                  X