Approximately 50mm square, printed cloth. Produced in facing pairs.
A tenacious Bulldog in white, on a black background.
Above: Eastern Command area, 1940, represented by the whole coloured area. Later in the war South Eastern command formed from the Eastern Command area south of the Thames (yellow area). Another change in 1944 saw South Eastern Command cease to exist with its territory divided between Eastern Command and Southern Command.