British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > South African Military and Police Insignia > Air Force

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-12, 03:53 PM

Default Ebay again

Hi all,
Have a look at what this person is selling, Ebay number 261023136174 this is not the first time I have mentioned to this seller what he is selling IS NOT SAAF but RAF with SAAF badges on! I would suggest someone/he has either sewn the wings, and medal ribbons on to a RAF BD in an attempt to make it something its not?, or the whole thing is a fake and has been made recently, as the label does not look 70 years old to me!?
This sort of thing makes me really mad, AND he now has bids on it so someone who thinks they are buying a original SAAF BD, will in fact get a RAF one/modern repro.
I have tried reporting him to ebay, but it does not fit into any of the categories, so can go no further!
your thoughts please ladies and gentleman
BM