British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Everything Else > Off topic

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 23-05-17, 02:24 AM

Default Manchester....!

My wife and I are in complete shock at the news we are seeing coming out of Manchester.

Words fail me!

Our thoughts and heartfelt prayers for all involved.

Roy

Despatch Rider Insignia & Photographs.

Author/Dealer in the Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Knife
My website: www.fsknife.com
Old 23-05-17, 04:01 AM

FRANCE Wholeheartedly with you !!

Didier
Old 23-05-17, 06:07 AM

Just shocking. When I see that kids are involved it makes my blood go cold.

I took my daughter to Disney on Ice in Paris a year or so ago, and apart from there being hundreds of police, the arena had multiple 3 man patrols of French soldiers as well.

Such a sad inditement of the world today.

Tim
Old 23-05-17, 06:46 AM

And South Africa, what a terrible thing
Old 23-05-17, 06:58 AM

Words fail me, RIP to those who have been so brutally murdered by this terrorist scum

Jerry
Old 23-05-17, 07:27 AM

Heartbreaking...

Steve
Old 23-05-17, 11:54 AM

A truly terrible, mindless crime.

P.B.

Members welcome in my private Facebook group “The Kings Liverpool Regiment ( 1685-1958 )”
Old 23-05-17, 12:37 PM

An 11 year old girl from my youngest daughters class and her mum were caught in the blast. Both have injuries and in hospital under surgery, condition described in various ways so wouldnt like to speculate.

This hits home so hard.

We are praying for them.

regards

Manchester Regiment Collector
Rank, Prize & Trade Badges
British & Commonwealth Artillery Badges
Old 23-05-17, 07:15 PM

My thoughts are with the injured and those who lost loved ones...an attack purposely aimed at young people is such a terrible thing to do.

I ask myself why has this happened, and how can we stop it happening again? But I don't have the answers...
Old 23-05-17, 11:53 PM

Default Manchester

A group of truly competent, dedicated professionals in the field of psychological warfare operations has to develop and implement a method/methods of totally ostracizing these sub-humans. This has to occur not just in the eyes of the Muslim general population, but more specifically in the hearts and minds of the mullahs and lay leadership in the madrasas and mosques of the Islamic faith, world-wide. A viable deep and absolute stigma (eternal damnation ordained by multiple fatwas) within their basic religious tenets. This damnation must also be attached to each and every individual who provides any form of aid and comfort to these perpetrators. This will be a long, arduous, and expensive task. Am not certain it is possible. It is way above my pay-grade as to how this can be accomplished, but until it is the carnage is not only going to continue, but get much worse.
Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory
Old 24-05-17, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnhemjim View Post
A group of truly competent, dedicated professionals in the field of psychological warfare operations has to develop and implement a method/methods of totally ostracizing these sub-humans. This has to occur not just in the eyes of the Muslim general population, but more specifically in the hearts and minds of the mullahs and lay leadership in the madrasas and mosques of the Islamic faith, world-wide. A viable deep and absolute stigma (eternal damnation ordained by multiple fatwas) within their basic religious tenets. This damnation must also be attached to each and every individual who provides any form of aid and comfort to these perpetrators. This will be a long, arduous, and expensive task. Am not certain it is possible. It is way above my pay-grade as to how this can be accomplished, but until it is the carnage is not only going to continue, but get much worse.
Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory
This is a worthwhile approach, Arnhem Jim. Let us hope the Muslim community acts on it.
Our deepest sympathies go to the victims and their families.
Tinto
Old 24-05-17, 07:26 AM

Hi all
my son Jackhr is over there on a holiday and its a bit of a worry ATM as to what has happened and the new warning the Prime Minister has revealed.

Regards Rob
Old 24-05-17, 11:57 AM

If we are intimidated by these morons, or turn on innocent members of diverse communities these scumbags have won - what the hell do they hope to achieve by attacking the most vulnerable, apart from united and international condemnation for their utterly pathetic cowardice.
Mike
Old 24-05-17, 02:27 PM

Perpetrators of repellent crimes against innocents and children just don't deserve to exist among us. Such lowlife should be removed. Security services shouldn't be hindered in investigating potential lowlife and if successfully identifying and thereby pre-empting atrocities this would be justification enough for hurting the feelings of those investigated and cleared.
Also, as I see it, we in the democratic West with our racial and religious tolerance, our human rights, our welfare system, asylum procedures, and so on and so forth, are looked upon by these vermin as weak and as easy pickings. They have no compunction to brainwash their own kin to blow themselves up, or even be so-called martyrs themselves, so how can they ever feel remorse for murdering innocents?

GTB
Old 24-05-17, 03:45 PM
LYPAO Boff

https://youtu.be/6Vjdnfot1eI

"A Yeoman from the Stalwart Rural Cavalry"
Lechyd da pob Cymro