British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Canadian Military Insignia > General Topics

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 26-03-18, 08:40 AM

Default Glengarry Hats

Hello forum members, does anyone know anything about a Canadian business called Glengarry Hats?

I placed an order with them over 6 weeks ago, I didn't receive the order, nor will they reply to any of my e-mails.

Phil.
Old 26-03-18, 09:01 AM

Default This is what it says on their site

You should probably contact the supplier in Malta.

2018 ◾After starting and running GlengarryHats.com for over 13 years, Ian Parenteau has had some medical issues that require me to hand over responsibility for my website to my long time overseas manufacturing and business partner Mr. Zafar Iqbal via King Industries of Malta.
◾Online PayPal orders will now be paid directly to the new operator of GlengarryHats.com, King Industries of Malta.
◾All orders will now ship direct from my overseas manufacturing partner of 13 years.
◾Same great quality products, with faster service delivery times

2017 ◾2017 was a life changing year for me, I have been having trouble keeping up with running Glengarryhats.com
◾I had three major events towards the end of the year that has revealed my inability to operate Glengarryhats.com if I am out of commission and have no backup 1) my mother-in-law dying, 2) nasty flu, and 3) severe back injury
◾Unfortunately I was unable to keep my head above water during this time (again, no backup) and after much discussion with my trusted supplier for 12 years I have decided to take myself out of the selling equation as middleman for most shipments.
◾This should have the beneficial effect of customers receiving their orders in a more timely manner
Old 26-03-18, 09:32 PM

Thank you Colin for the information.

I am sorry that Mr Parenteau is having these issues, I placed the order with him.

My last two e-mails have been sent to Mr Zafar Iqbal in Malta, unfortunately no reply to any of them. Oh well, I will just have to wait in anticipation.

Phil.