View Single Post
Old 06-06-15, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_mick View Post
Probably best to post it to youtube and then share the link.

I' m keen to see the video.

I emailed the 161 Recce Flight Association president a while ago and got some very interesting info on that badge.

Mick
Mick,

If you send me information you have from the 161 Association, I'd be obliged.

In the interim, I've put the 161 Recce Hat badge info up on the WordPress site established for the book. That item is CB250 from Vol 2, but has also been mentioned in Vol 1 (at the CB15 entry for the standard Aviation Corps badge), in order to help collectors visually distinguish the two visually similar items when looking through gear at militaria fairs etc.

The WordPress site's article on the 161 Recce Flt hat badge can be found at http://charliebravobooks.com/video-resources/

I'd appreciate it if Forum Members let me know if they have trouble finding it or viewing it, so we can fine-tune how we post video materials there.

We will also be looking to post more on the 'scarce' and the 'unusual' in the post '53 items and I'd be happy for Forum Members to suggest topics to be covered? If we have the right information, we'll do our best to provide something which adds value over and above information which is already in the book... or which addresses something we missed (or perhaps some items deliberately left out)?

Regards to all

Mark

Last edited by Mark Corcoran; 07-06-15 at 02:28 AM.