Thread: my new haul
View Single Post
Old 20-08-17, 01:25 PM

AHHHHHH.... you started at the deep end of the swimming pool then

I started at the other end of the acquisition expense pool! Even now, I'm only looking at 48 to 52 because I've got most of them already and access to the balance (I'm cheap you see).

Thanks for your feedback BC... it seems that heading down either path will be fine... so I think Arthur and I might do BOTH concurrently.... then I'm not forced to choose! It will inevitably take longer that way... but what the hell... we have not set any land-speed records to-date anyway have we!

One final comment (given this discussion)... I'm going to admit that I think I'll extend my collecting habit to both GS Rising Sun item AND metal titles next... then I don't have to make any decision about that either.! Who minds collecting taking a long time anyway It's all about the thrill of the chase isn't it :P That's probably the truth about writing about insignia as well I suppose... it's an excuse for more collecting!

BC all this 'extroverted thinking' has been caused by just 1 post of your latest acquisitions... very nice and inspiring work Mate

Mark

Last edited by Mark Corcoran; 20-08-17 at 01:26 PM. Reason: bad typing (as usual)