Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 04-02-16, 11:19 AM
Member 2008-16- Rest in Peace

Ever since a lot of my friends received e-mails from me, begging for money, apparently I had been mugged in Athens, I have had trouble with my PC which was Windows 8 and approximately two years old.

I chose the option of upgrading to Windows 8.1 and gradually the performance of my PC worsened until I could go and make a cup of tea while waiting for a page to change.

Two examples of what I have now is one, sending e-mails that do not arrive and another is spending ages writing something only for the composition to suddenly disappear ??

Against my wallet's advice, I treated myself to yet another Processor already loaded with Windows 10, well, you have to move with the times, the only consolation is the fact that I have a choice of what to use but I might add that I have been told by several people that Windows 10 is themed on Windows 2000, XP and Windows 7, with the promise that Windows 10 will be easier to use.

Now I am as thick as two short planks when it comes to IT so watch this space ??????

Dave.