View Single Post
Old 13-06-11, 02:07 PM

Default 70 ( Essex Yeomanry) Sig Sqn & 68 Inns Of Court and City Yeomanry Sig Sqn

Can any member please help me.

I am looking for a photograph of an Officer wearing on either No1 Dress Hat or Beret The Red Officers Bullion badge of 70 (Essex) Yeomanry Signal Squadron prior to their amalgamation with 68 Inns of Court and City Yeomanry. There is a poor photo of what looks to be the C.O. of the Squadron on facebook in his No1 Dress but not good enough to show on my web site.

I am also looking for the same kind of photo of and Officer wearing the Green Officers Bullion Badge on either No1 Dress hat or Beret for 68 Inns of Court and City Yeomanry Signal Squadron again prior to their amalgamation of 2010.

I have attached a photograph of both the Officer's Bullion badges that I am requesting and would be most grateful if any member can assist me. I wish to add the photographs of the Officers wearing these badges onto my little web site and put them at the bottom of each page where the badge is depicted. Please have a look at the site to see what I mean. www.signalsbadges.co.uk

I very much hope someone can help, either by a PM to me or through this thread.

On the off chance a 94 Berkshire Yeomanry Officers bullion on a beret or No 1 Dress cap would also be most welcome. However, I do have this badge showing on a beret on the site.

Many thankis in advance.

Best wishes

Chris Walker