Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 05:49 AM

Hi GTB
I'll throw in my two bits too.
I understand how annoying problems like this can be but it does sound to me like the problem is possibly with your computer system. It could be a glitch with your Operating system, browser or software security/anti-virus software. Without knowing details of your system, I would suggest trying the following.
• If you don’t routinely shut your computer down completely, try that or at least a restart. This might allow recent software updates to install automatically.
• Check to see that your browser and all your programs are up to date; this is normally done automatically but if you’re using an old Operating system…
• If you have anti-virus programs, manually run those to see if there is anything untoward lurking about.
• If you’ve done all of this, try turning off your antivirus and spyware programs for a while and see if that helps.
• Ditto if you run programs like ABP, AdBlock, or cookie blockers that block pop-ups although it would be better just to disable the program specifically for britishbadgeforum.com
These are long shots but if Mike agrees, it shouldn’t hurt to try the above.

Good luck,
Wayne