View Single Post
Old 11-07-17, 08:57 PM

Hi Derrick,
The template is now 15 years old. I am still running a now every old version of file maker on my computer used only for that purpose. Back in the day we used the software while running our own business. Saving up for the current version of file maker (basic version) that will set me back $449.00 AUD. I have not had a lot to do with the new version of file maker but it does state build apps for iPhone/ iPad, so maybe able to use the data base from these devices - would need to look into that a little more.

I would need to run my template on the new version of file maker to make sure all scripts work etc - to a fellow collector I would not charge for my template.
Creating a template from scratch - not hard, filmmaker is a power full program with functions that other data base programs don't have - with the info on the web and easy to access one can teach themselves.

Back when I first created the data base I had a lot of stuff to catalogue so hours & hours - now I catalogue as new items are added to my collection so up to 1/2 per week.

Regards
Gary