View Single Post
Old 23-08-17, 08:25 PM

Default Glengarry Details Needed

I am in the process of putting together a small booklet about the various colours of Glengarries, TOS and berets.

I have put together a PDF of the British Glens I have already completed with a couple of example pictures. I am looking for your help with this project in identifying any I have missed or fixing any errors. I am not going back to Victorian era Glens as there were too many to cover, so basically WW1 to present. I am going to cover UK, Canada & any others you can think of with Glens and TOS and probably only UK & Canada with berets (might expand to Commonwealth later).

I am looking for info on the following colours of Glens: HLI & P&Ds, 9th Bn HLI, 4/5 Seaforths, Glasgow Highlanders, Liverpool Scottish Camerons, London Scottish, Cameronians Piper & Tyne Electrical Engineers.

I also need a bit of help with black and white line drawings of the following badges: Tyne EE, RBL Scotland Glen Badge and Cameronians Piper badge.

Once I have all the pics in place I will produce a small booklet as I did with the Cloth Cap & Beret Badge booklet and will make it available to anyone who wants it for free.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is willing to help,

All the best, Bill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders.jpg (31.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg King's Own Scottish Borderers.jpg (28.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Cameronians.jpg (24.7 KB, 32 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf British Glens.pdf (557.5 KB, 30 views)