View Single Post
Old 13-04-18, 06:31 PM

Default African & Middle Eastern Police badges

Good evening

On Wednesday I ventured forth to a local(ish) auction house as a number of lots of police insignia were for sale. Sadly the bus I was on broke down between Dunblane and Kinbuck, as did the relief bus, so by the time the relief relief bus arrived I’d missed the lots I was interested in. However an acquaintance of my boss had bought a number of the lots including the one I was interested in - northern and eastern Africa and Middle East - and put me in touch, and this evening I was able to pick up the badges I wanted for the price (inc. commission) I was originally happy to pay.

Here are the badges in question, I will be posting a couple of enquiries, however with the exception of the Eritrea Police cap badge most will be available for swap or sale.

Graham
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13Apr2018 003b.jpg (21.6 KB, 60 views)
I am looking to purchase items from the British Administration Police & Prison Services in Cyrenaica & Tripolitania; Eritrea & Ethiopia; Somalia (f. Italian Somaliland) & British Somaliland; & the Dodecanese: insignia, documents, photographs etc.