British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off topic (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Whatever happened to...... (https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67373)

Voltigeur 06-04-18 03:48 PM

Whatever happened to......

Hello gents, while perusing old thread about the Royal Ulster Rifles "Airborne" cap badge, I was wondering what happened to some old members like......ard-ri (last post 17-04-10), Faugh-A-Ballagh (last post 22-02-17),Saddle Tree Maker (last post 27-09-08),markinbelfast (last post 19-08-16),.

Jo

Phil2M 06-04-18 05:13 PM

There are so many more that have left too. The forum is not the place it used to be. A few members who consider themselves the experts in everything kinda ruined it for some people.

crest-insignia 06-04-18 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil2M (Post 440373)
There are so many more that have left too. The forum is not the place it used to be. A few members who consider themselves the experts in everything kinda ruined it for some people.

Spot on Phil.
(no names, no pack drill of course)

Jackhr 06-04-18 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil2M (Post 440373)

That happens in most forums I have been in ......... nothing new just got to ignore the clowns:(

grenadierguardsman 07-04-18 12:42 PM

One i know of, rightly got banned. Some didn't like that and left. Their loss.....
Andy

Terry Rayner 08-04-18 10:01 AM

Yes I agree with Phil one hundred percent. As soon as someone makes an opinion someone gets their knickers in a knot. What a small world they live in.
The type that get a job wearing a uniform [Bus driver, lolly pop man, train ticket inspector], their wife's walk a few feet behind them, silly little men five feet tall, think they are somebody, PC Richard Heads. If members make a comment and you don't agree, get over it, every one is entitled to an opinion, we have lost many members who have a great deal of experiance
on this forum, limp wrist twats.

crest-insignia 08-04-18 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Rayner (Post 440478)
Yes I agree with Phil one hundred percent. As soon as someone makes an opinion someone gets their knickers in a knot. What a small world they live in.
The type that get a job wearing a uniform [Bus driver, lolly pop man, train ticket inspector], their wife's walk a few feet behind them, silly little men five feet tall, think they are somebody, PC Richard Heads. If members make a comment and you don't agree, get over it, every one is entitled to an opinion, we have lost many members who have a great deal of experiance
on this forum, limp wrist twats.

Terry
Stop sitting on the fence, tell us what you really think.😎